Last Updated on February 12, 2019 by InfraExam
188.8.131.52 Lab – The Cybersecurity Cube Scatter Quizlet Answers
Lab – The Cybersecurity Cube Scatter Quizlet (Answers Version)
Answers Note: Red font color or gray highlights indicate text that appears in the Answers copy only.
Identify the three dimensions of the Cybersecurity Cube and the elements of each dimension.
- PC or mobile device with Internet access
Background / Scenario
The Cybersecurity Cube, also called the McCumber Cube, was developed by John McCumber in 1992. It is a framework or model used to establish and evaluate information and information systems security. The framework relies on the cybersecurity professional to identify information assets with a focus on the core principles of cybersecurity; confidentiality, integrity, and availability. The model is based on three dimensions, each having three elements.
|Dimension One: Cybersecurity Principles CIA|
|Dimension Two: Information (data) States|
|Dimension Three: Security Countermeasures or Safeguards|
Click on the Quizlet website and review the Cybersecurity Essentials – Cybersecurity Cube. You do not need to create an account on the site.
- Review the list of terms and definitions.
- Select the Flashcards icon. Test your knowledge by going through all ten flashcards.
- Click the Scatter option in the menu. When prompted, click to start the game.
- Drag each term to its definition.