Last Updated on March 26, 2018 by InfraExam
184.108.40.206 Lab – Complete the Computer Assembly
Lab – Complete the Computer Assembly (Answer Version)
In this lab, you will install the side panels and the external cables on the computer.
- Computer with power supply, motherboard, drives, and adapter cards installed, and internal cables connected
- Monitor cable (HDMI, DVI, or VGA)
- Network cable
- Wireless antenna
- Power cable
- Tool kit
- Motherboard manual
Step 1: Attach the side panels.
- Attach the side panels to the computer case.
- Secure the side panels to the computer using the panel screws.
Step 2: Attach the monitor cable.
- Attach the monitor cable to the video port.
- Secure the cable by tightening the screws on the connector.
Step 3: Attach the keyboard cable.
Plug the keyboard cable into the USB or PS/2 keyboard port.
Step 4: Attach the mouse cable.
Plug the mouse cable into the USB or PS/2 mouse port.
Step 5: Attach the Ethernet cable.
Plug the Ethernet cable into the Ethernet port.
Step 6: Attach the wireless antenna.
Connect the wireless antenna to the antenna connector.
Step 7: Attach the power cable.
Plug the power cable into the power socket of the power supply.
Step 8: Verify connections.
This lab is complete. Please have the Answer verify your work.