Last Updated on March 12, 2018 by InfraExam
18.104.22.168 Packet Tracer Skills Integration Challenge
Packet Tracer – Skills Integration Challenge (Answer Version)
Answer Note: Red font color or gray highlights indicate text that appears in the Answer copy only.
You will receive one of three possible topologies.
|Device||Interface||IP Address||Subnet Mask||Default Gateway|
Finish the network documentation.
Perform basic device configurations on a router and a switch.
Verify connectivity and troubleshoot any issues.
Your network manager is impressed with your performance in your job as a LAN technician. She would like you to now demonstrate your ability to configure a router connecting two LANs. Your tasks include configuring basic settings on a router and a switch using the Cisco IOS. You will then verify your configurations, as well as configurations on existing devices by testing end-to-end connectivity.
Note: After completing this activity, you can choose to click the Reset Activity button to generate a new set of requirements. Variable aspects include device names, IP addressing schemes, and the topology.
- Provide the missing information in the Addressing Table.
- Name the router [[R1Name]] and the second switch [[S2Name]]. You will not be able to access [[S1Name]].
- Use cisco as the user EXEC password for all lines.
- Use class as the privileged EXEC password.
- Encrypt all plain text passwords.
- Configure an appropriate banner.
- Configure addressing for all devices according to the Addressing Table.
- Document interfaces with descriptions, including the [[S2Name]] VLAN 1 interface.
- Save your configurations.
- Verify connectivity between all devices. All devices should be able to ping any other device.
- Troubleshoot and document any issues.
- Implement the solutions necessary to enable and verify full end-to-end connectivity.
Note: Click Check Results button to see your progress. Click the Reset Activity button to generate a new set of requirements.