Last Updated on March 23, 2021 by Admin
A company has recently deployed Active Directory and now a workstation cannot connect to a network resource. A technician takes corrective action by modifying group policy settings. Which command should the technician use to make the workstation synchronize with the new settings?
The functions of the listed commands are as follows:
- runas – runs a program or tool with different permissions
- rstrui – starts the System Restore utility
- gpresult – displays group policy settings
- gpupdate – refreshes group policy settings
- tasklist – displays currently running applications