Last Updated on February 21, 2021 by Admin
A medium-sized company uses APs, WLCs, and laptops for employee workstations. An employee reports the inability to connect to the Internet. A technician verifies that other workstations can successfully connect to the Internet. What are two possible reasons for the problem? (Choose two.)
- A default gateway is improperly configured on the AP.
- A bad cable exists between the client and the WLC.
- The workstation is out of range.
- The AP does not have power.
- The wireless client is not configured for DHCP.