Last Updated on February 14, 2019 by InfraExam
A network administrator has finished migrating from a peer-to-peer network to a new client-server network configuration. What are two advantages of the new configuration? (Choose two.)
- The total cost of the new solution is considerably lower.
- Data is more secure in the event of hardware failures.
- Individual users are in control of their own computers and network resources.
- Data resources and access are centrally controlled.
- Personnel costs are lower because a dedicated network administrator is no longer necessary.
Centralization in a client-server network configuration provides better monitoring for security, as well as easier access to resources. The total cost may be higher because a network administrator is required, but reliability and scalability are enhanced.