Last Updated on November 15, 2020 by Admin
A small company is considering moving many of its data center functions to the cloud. What are three advantages of this plan? (Choose three.)
- The company only needs to pay for the amount of processing and storage capacity that it uses.
- Cloud services are billed at a fixed fee no matter how much processing and storage are used by the company.
- Cloud services enable the company to own and administer its own servers and storage devices.
- The company can increase processing and storage capacity as needed and then decrease capacity when it is no longer needed.
- Single-tenant data centers can easily grow to accommodate increasing data storage requirements.
- The company does not need to be concerned about how to handle increasing data storage and processing demands with in-house data center equipment.
Answers Explanation & Hints:
Cloud computing offers many advantages to the company. Since the cloud data storage and processing facilities are owned by third-parties, the company does not need to be concerned about how it will handle increasing data storage and processing demands with its own data center equipment. The company can easily increase or decrease processing power and storage capacity based on need. Also, cloud services are billed by usage, so the company does not have the costs of supporting its own expensive data center that is not always used to maximum capacity.