Last Updated on October 29, 2020 by InfraExam
A technician is configuring a new Cisco 2960 switch. What is the effect of issuing the BranchSw(config-if)# ip address 172.18.33.88 255.255.255.0 command?
- It applies an IPv4 address to the virtual interface.
- It applies an IPv6 address to the virtual interface.
- It activates a virtual or physical switch interface.
- It permits an IPv6 address to be configured on a switch physical interface.
- It updates the MAC address table for the associated port.