Last Updated on February 14, 2019 by InfraExam
A technician is explaining the differences between inkjet printers and laser printers to a customer. Which two comparisons should the technician make? (Choose two.)
- Inkjet printers are less expensive as an initial purchase than laser printers.
- A laser printer is significantly slower than an inkjet printer.
- Both laser and inkjet printers produce poor quality images.
- The laser printer output is dry after printing, but an inkjet printer may still have wet ink on the paper after printing.
- Inkjet printers use plain paper to make economical prints, but laser printers require more expensive thermal paper.