Last Updated on April 28, 2021 by Admin
A user is curious about how someone might know a computer has been infected with malware. What are two common malware behaviors? (Choose two.)
- The computer beeps once during the boot process.
- The computer emits a hissing sound every time the pencil sharpener is used.
- The computer gets increasingly slower to respond.
- No sound emits when an audio CD is played.
- The computer freezes and requires reboots.
Answers Explanation & Hints:
Common symptoms of computers infected with malware:Appearance of files, applications, or desktop icons
Security tools such as antivirus software or firewalls turned off or changed
Emails spontaneously sent to others
Modified or missing files
Slow system or browser response
Unfamiliar processes or services running
Unknown TCP or UDP ports open
Connections made to unknown remote devices