Last Updated on April 28, 2021 by Admin
An administrator defined a local user account with a secret password on router R1 for use with SSH. Which three additional steps are required to configure R1 to accept only encrypted SSH connections? (Choose three.)
- Configure the IP domain name on the router.
- Enable inbound vty Telnet sessions.
- Generate crypto keys.
- Configure DNS on the router.
- Configure a host name other than “Router”.
- Generate two-way pre-shared keys.
Answers Explanation & Hints:
There are three steps to configure SSH support on a Cisco router:
Step 1: Configure a hostname.
Step 2: Configure a domain name.
Step 3: Generate crypto keys.