Last Updated on March 17, 2021 by Admin
An administrator is trying to develop a BYOD security policy for employees that are bringing a wide range of devices to connect to the company network. Which three objectives must the BYOD security policy address? (Choose three.)
- All devices must have open authentication with the corporate network.
- The level of access of employees when connecting to the corporate network must be defined.
- Rights and activities permitted on the corporate network must be defined.
- All devices should be allowed to attach to the corporate network flawlessly.
- Safeguards must be put in place for any personal device being compromised.
- All devices must be insured against liability if used to compromise the corporate network.