Last Updated on June 14, 2021 by Admin
ITN (Version 7.00) – Course Feedback 7.02 Answers
CCNA 1 v7 Course Feedback Answers
Why did you enroll in this course? (Check all that apply.)
- The course was required by the instructor.
- To get credit for participation or completion.
- For self-study or independent study.
- Because of the Cisco Networking Academy reputation.
- Because of Cisco’s reputation.
- Some other reason.
Please choose the option below that best describes your current goal or motivation for taking Cisco Networking Academy courses:
- To explore a technology career
- To enter or advance in a career in networking
- To enter or advance in a technology career (not exclusively networking focused)
- To gain technology knowledge that can be applied in my current or future non-technology career
- To further my education
- For personal use (as a hobby or for home use)
Please rate your level of satisfaction with the following aspects of this course:
Please rate your confidence with the overall skills you learned in this course:
- (1) Not at all confident
- (2) A little confident
- (3) Confident
- (4) Very confident
- (5) Completely confident
- Prefer not to answer
Please rate how confident you feel in your ability to do each of the following:
Compare your instructor to other instructors you have had in terms of:
Please rate how much you agree with the following statements about your instructor(s):
Please rate how much you agree with the following statements:
Rate the reading level of this course:
- (1) Much Too Hard
- (2) Slightly Too Hard
- (3) About Right
- (4) Slightly Too Easy
- (5) Much Too Easy
- Don’t Know / Not Applicable
Please rate how easy it is for you to access the course materials online from home:
- I can’t access the online course materials from home
- Somewhat Difficult
- Fairly Easy
Please rate how easy it is to use a computer in your classroom:
- I do not have access to a computer in my classroom
- I have to share my computer with more than one other person
- I share my computer with one other person
- I have my own computer to work on during class
- Not Applicable
Please rate how easy it is to use equipment in your classroom:
- I don’t have access to equipment in my classroom
- I have to share the equipment with more than one other person
- I share the equipment with one other person
- I have my own equipment to work on during class
- Not Applicable
Attitudes Towards Course:
Please indicate how enthusiastic you are about the content of this course and the things you’re learning (or have learned):
Please indicate your interest in this course:
Relevance to Goals:
To what extent did this course help you:
Please rate the likelihood that you will do each of the following to achieve your future goals:
Are you currently employed in a Technology field?
- Yes, employed in the Networking field
- Yes, employed in a Technology field, not networking focused
- No, but employed in a different field
- No, not employed
Is your career goal to work in IT and/or networking?
- Unsure at this time
Please rate the extent to which you agree with the following statements:
How would you like to see the course improved? (Check all that apply)
- More opportunities for hands-on practice to reinforce my understanding of the content
- More opportunities for feedback with assessments and quizzes
- More support and guidance to learn the content
- More technical content
- More video content
How likely are you to recommend this course to others?
How likely are you to recommend the Cisco Networking Academy Program to others?
What is the primary reason for your score?
- You can answers whatever you want.