Last Updated on November 10, 2022 by InfraExam
CCNA4 Chapter 6 Exam (v5.03) Answer 2016
What are two disadvantages of employing teleworkers in an organization? (Choose two.)
- increased usage of sick or vacation days
- increased difficulty of tracking task progress
- slower customer service response times
- the need to implement a new management style
- increase in office expenses
Which technology provides a secure connection between a SOHO and the headquarters office?
What functionality is required on routers to provide remote workers with VoIP and videoconferencing capabilities?
What are two Layer 2 WAN technologies that can provide secure remote connections between corporate branch offices? (Choose two.)
- Frame Relay
- leased lines
Which two network components does a teleworker require to connect remotely and securely from home to the corporate network? (Choose two.)
- VPN client software or VPN-enabled router
- multifunction security appliance
- broadband Internet connection
- VPN server or concentrator
- authentication server
Which two OSI Layer 1 specifications does DOCSIS define for a cable Internet connection? (Choose two.)
- a deterministic media access method
- channel bandwidth
- modulation technique
- VPN tunneling requirements
- the separation of the voice and data transmissions
Which cable network communication technology is secure, extremely resistant to noise, and employs spread-spectrum technology?
Which standard specifies the channel frequencies and the deterministic access method of cable networks?
A company is looking for the least expensive broadband solution that provides at least 10 Mb/s download speed. The company is located 5 miles from the nearest provider. Which broadband solution would be appropriate?
What two layers of the OSI model are defined by DOCSIS? (Choose two.)
- Layer 1
- Layer 2
- Layer 3
- Layer 4
- Layer 5
- Layer 6
- Layer 7
What mobile broadband communication Layer 2 technology uses a special coding scheme to assign each transmitter a specific code?
What are two features of wavelengths in the electromagnetic spectrum? (Choose two.)
- They are the rate at which current or voltage cycles occur.
- They are the distance from the peak of one radio wave to the peak of the next radio wave.
- They are the distance from the peak of one radio wave to the trough of the next radio wave.
- They are calculated by the speed of propagation of the electromagnetic signal divided by its frequency in cycles per second.
- They are calculated by the number of waves per second.
What advantage does DSL have compared to cable technology?
- DSL upload and download speeds are always the same.
- DSL is faster.
- DSL has no distance limitations.
- DSL is not a shared medium.
Which medium is used for delivering data via DSL technology through PSTN?
- radio frequency
How is voice traffic affected when the customer uses ADSL technology?
- No special equipment is needed to separate voice and data signals.
- Voice traffic is interrupted if the ADSL service fails.
- ADSL signals can distort voice transmissions.
- Voice signals are on a separate wire pair from ADSL signals.
Which DSL technology provides higher downstream bandwidth to the user than upstream bandwidth?
Which broadband wireless technology is based on the 802.11 standard?
- municipal Wi-Fi
Which type of long distance telecommunication technology provides point-to-point connections and cellular access?
- municipal Wi-Fi
- mobile broadband
Which broadband technology would be best for a user that needs remote access when traveling in mountains and at sea?
- Wi-Fi Mesh
- mobile broadband
What technology provides service providers the capability to use authentication, accounting, and link management features to customers over Ethernet networks?
Why is the MTU for a PPPoE DSL configuration reduced from 1500 bytes to 1492?
- to enable CHAP authentication
- to reduce congestion on the DSL link
- to accommodate the PPPoE headers
- to establish a secure tunnel with less overhead
What are two characteristics of a PPPoE configuration on a Cisco customer router? (Choose two.)
- The PPP configuration is on the dialer interface.
- An MTU size of 1492 bytes is configured on the Ethernet interface.
- The Ethernet interface does not have an IP address.
- The customer router CHAP username and password are independent of what is configured on the ISP router.
- The dialer pool command is applied to the Ethernet interface to link it to the dialer interface.
When PPPoE is configured on a customer router, which two commands must have the same value for the configuration to work? (Choose two.)
- dialer pool 2
- interface dialer 2
- ppp chap password 2
- interface gigabitethernet 0/2
- pppoe-client dial-pool-number 2
- ppp chap hostname 2