03/11/2022 12:43 pmTopic starter
Last Updated on November 20, 2022 by InfraExam
[Solved] What will happen if the default gateway address is incorrectly configured on a host?
- The host cannot communicate with hosts in other networks.
- The host cannot communicate with other hosts in the local network.
- A ping from the host to 127.0.0.1 would not be successful.
- The switch will not forward packets initiated by the host.
- The host will have to use ARP to determine the correct address of the default gateway.