Last Updated on July 8, 2021 by InfraExam
PK0-004 : CompTIA Project+ : Part 12
A project manager receives a call from the area regional building department and is informed that, upon inspection, waterlines from public water access to the project building do not meet local material and installation code specifications. Which of the following items BEST describes the unmet objective?
A project manager at a projectized organization is finishing the objective goals for the appraisal process. Performance goals have been identified for colocated individuals working on the team. Which of the following is the appropriate communication method for relaying the goals to the team members?
- Distribution of printed media
- Video conferencing
During the testing phase, a team member has informed the project manager that the test environment was set with inadequate client information, putting the project in jeopardy. Which of the following should the project manager do NEXT?
- Ask the team member to move to a different test environment.
- Ask the team member to refrain from testing the scenarios.
- Revisit the risk management plan and provide corrective actions.
- Revisit the contingency plan and provide corrective actions.
A subcontractor has submitted design documentation on the deliverable due date, but it will require rework. The activity is on the critical path of the project schedule. Which of the following should the project manager do NEXT?
- Determine the expected duration of the rework and complete a charge request to modify the project baselines.
- Notify the project sponsor to schedule and facilitate a team meeting to rework the design documentation.
- Determine the expected duration of the rework with any associated quality control activities and add the duration to an updated version of the WBS.
- Update the master project schedule, and distribute it all stakeholders in accordance with the project communications plan.
A project manager must create documentation before the project kickoff meeting. Which of the following documents will identify the project, introduce the project manager, and establish authority in the project?
- Responsibility matrix
- Resource allocation plan
- Project charter
- Statement of work
Which of the following are mutually binding project documents? (Choose two.)
- Letter of intent
An organization has determined that all projects must use a remote dashboard to allow portfolio management. Which of the following would enforce this directive?
- Project management office
- Project sponsor
- Project manager
- Project coordinator
A project team has failed to deliver on changes the project manager outlined on a call two weeks ago. The project team members indicate they did not remember the contents on the call. Which of the following should the project manager do FIRST to improve the level of awareness of changes to the project schedule?
- Define the communications plan.
- Record the missed tasks on the issue log.
- Provide meeting minutes after each call.
- Complete a fishbone diagram.
A quality auditor finds suspicious code during a software test. For which of the following could this be a trigger?
- Incident response
- Quality control
- Resource changes
- Business continuity response
A project manager wants to ensure that a detailed overview of a new kitchen fits the client’s standards. Which of the following will the project manager MOST likely work to accomplish?
- Detailed project schedule to deliver on time
- Gate reviews to capture the progress and feedback
- Reasonable number of changes to maintain quality
- Wide range of time between the start and end of the installation
A key stakeholder asks the project manager for additional features. Which of the following documents should the project manager refer to before responding to this request?
- Process diagram
- Change control plan
- Balanced scorecard
- SWOT matrix
Which of the following risk strategies prevents a risk from impacting a project?
- Accept risk
- Mitigate risk
- Avoid risk
- Transfer risk
An active project has a CPI of 0.92. Which of the following can be determined?
- The project is currently over budget.
- The project has a budget surplus.
- The project is ahead of schedule.
- The project is behind schedule.
A project team completed a brainstorming activity to determine potential issues with a project. Which of the following activities should the project team do NEXT?
- Risk identification
- Risk quantification
- Risk planning
- Risk response
A customer has stated that meeting the project schedule and milestones takes priority and is, therefore, willing to spend additional funds to sustain operations. The project team must ensure completion of the:
- business continuity plan.
- incident response plan.
- disaster recovery plan.
- risk management plan.
- quality management plan.
While developing a project schedule, the project manager is attempting to sequence the following tasks:
Which of the following is the correct sequence for the above tasks?
- F, C, A, E, B, D
- F, E, C, B, A, D
- F, A, B, C, E, D
- D, B, E, F, C, A
Which of the following represents additional unauthorized requirements from the client?
- Scope creep
- Changing scope baseline
- Change request
- Gold plating
A contract review meeting has been scheduled with a non-performing vendor. The project manager has been asked to provide recommendations for continuous service improvements and removal of the vendor. Which of the following documents should the project manager review BEFORE the meeting?
- Issue log
- Status report
- Risk register
Which of the following describes KPIs?
- Analyses of organizational strengths and weaknesses
- Graphical representations of process flow
- Elements against which performance can be measured
- Collaboration platform tools
Before a team can start on a sprint, they will need to:
- create a set of iterations to work on and prioritize.
- generate an icebox of work items to review.
- review the backlog of work items to prioritize.
- take client requirements and draft them into a task list.