Last Updated on July 16, 2021 by InfraExam
TK0-201 : CompTIA CTT+ Essentials : Part 16
An instructor has just completed a five-day technical seminar. Which of the following would be the BEST post-course support method to communicate with learners?
- Electronic newsletter
A class is even more unresponsive than usual. The trainer would like to find out what the students are learning. Which of the following is the BEST approach in this situation?
- Give the students a paper quiz.
- Ask students at breaks if they are learning anything.
- Ask the students probing questions by name.
- Send a message to their managers explaining they are not responding.
Which of the following exam types is BEST for objective grading?
- Essay question
- Short answer
When writing assessment items which of the following should a trainer do?
- Use easy grading by creating patterns in multiple-choice assessments.
- Provide unnecessary details to ensure learners understand the information.
- Ensure there are an equal number of items for matching questions.
- Create concise questions without repetition of leading words in answers.
In order to determine a learners understanding of a specific topic or procedure, which of the following demonstrates the GREATEST understanding?
- Ask the learner a close-ended question to determine their understanding of the topic or procedure.
- Ask the group a question to determine their understanding of the topic or procedure.
- Have the learner demonstrate the procedure while describing each step to determine their understanding.
- Have the learners take a quiz to determine their understanding of the topic or procedure.
A new trainer is continually receiving poor evaluation scores. Which of the following is the MOST effective way of evaluating overall performance to improve scores?
- Send the trainer to a Train-The-Trainer workshop for the content area being taught.
- Record video of a class and evaluate it with a more experienced instructor.
- Record audio of a class and evaluate it with a more experienced instructor.
- Discuss the metrics that are currently being used and provide additional measures of performance.
An instructor has been asked to develop a customized training course for a company. Which of the following should the instructor do FIRST?
- Purchase the equipment and material needed for the training course.
- Conduct a needs assessment with the company managers.
- Develop the training course and then ask the company to review it for accuracy.
- Ask for a list of personnel that will be attending the training.
An instructor does not receive any paperwork on the students in the class until the last minute, therefore not allowing an assessment of their current skill level. Which of the following is the BEST way to proceed?
- Begin the class assuming an advanced skill level
- Guide the introduction portion to attain personal information
- Delay the class until the information has been reviewed
- Begin the class assuming a basic skill level
During a training session, a bulb goes out in the overhead projector. Which of the following is the BEST way to handle this situation?
- Continue with the class as though nothing happened.
- Put the class on break and notify the appropriate personnel.
- Refuse to continue until the situation can be fixed.
- Skip ahead to material that does not require the projector.
An instructor is preparing to teach a virtual class that requires students to download two large files in order to participate in class. Which of the following is the BEST way to handle the situation?
- At the end of the first day, make sure students receive a link to the files so that they can download them.
- Provide students with a link to the files so that they can download them when needed.
- Make sure an email is sent with a link to the location with instructions to download before class starts.
- During class introduction, ensure that students receive a link to the files so that they can download them.
The client has provided third party training materials to use during a class. The trainer notices that several outcomes for the training are not covered in the material. Which of the following should the trainer do to prepare to teach the course?
- Inform the students they will need to learn material not covered.
- Research and provide supplemental materials approved by the client.
- Purchase another vendor’s materials and add it to the client’s bill after the training.
- Create a course outline that includes material not covered in the outcomes.
Students in a class complain about the temperature of the room. The client expressed that they wanted the room colder so that students would be more alert during the class. Which of the following actions should the trainer take?
- Tell the students the client wants it colder and suggest the use of jackets.
- Express to the client that the temperature should be raised.
- During a break, purchase a heater and put it in the room.
- Block the cold air vents to raise the temperature of the room.
During a course, the students express the need for additional training on a specific topic. Which of the following should the trainer do FIRST?
- Determine if there is time in the current course to cover the topic and add the topic if possible.
- Extend the course an additional day and provide students the time to adjust their travel arrangements.
- Inform the client that the students will need an additional course and request the funds to design it.
- Dismiss the students since the topic was not in the original course and continue training.
Performing a needs assessment with an audience directly relates to:
- Future content and training outcomes.
- The development of media relevant content.
- The course objectives and goals.
- Assessing the learner’s current skills and abilities.
An instructor has developed a customized virtual training course for a company. The instructor has procured all of the equipment and materials, and all tests have been successful. Which of the following should the instructor do NEXT?
- Conduct research on the company
- Send login information to the learners
- Determine the training needs of the company
- Ask the learners to complete a course evaluation
A trainer delivers a course, leaving out information. Delivering a course in this fashion can lead to:
- Learner satisfaction.
- Better student evaluations.
- Consolidation of the course objectives.
- Learner confusion.
Which of the following should a trainer perform prior to a training session that will utilize a book that they have not used in the past?
- Request the client to use a known book
- Search the publishers’ website for current errata
- Postpone the session
- Contact the book author requesting changes to the book
Which of the following should a virtual trainer do to build a personal connection between the students in the class?
- Use jokes to build a personal connection to the learners.
- Post evaluation scores to encourage competition.
- Add the students to the trainer’s personal social networks.
- Have students post a photo or avatar to represent themselves.
After performing a needs assessment, the trainer determines that the audience’s skills and talents do not coincide with the training that the organization is requesting. The audience’s skill level is inadequate and it is not possible to move forward with the curriculum suggested by the organization. Which of the following would be the BEST approach for the trainer?
- Work with the most competent individuals and ask them to assist others.
- Initiate training and try to compensate for the skill deficiencies throughout the lecture.
- Initiate training ignoring the original course design and train on the skills that they currently need.
- Report the finding to the organization and suggest another training strategy.
While preparing to deliver a new course, the instructor notices several areas that could be confusing. Which of the following is the BEST way for the instructor to introduce these sections to the learners?
- Identify the developer of this topic.
- Contact the course developer for corrections.
- Create a supplement to the existing material.
- Integrate more probing questions to the learners.