Last Updated on January 13, 2019 by InfraExam
Following default settings, what is the next step in the router boot sequence after the IOS loads from flash?
- Perform the POST routine.
- Locate and load the startup-config file from NVRAM.
- Load the bootstrap program from ROM.
- Load the running-config file from RAM.
There are three major steps to the router boot sequence:
- Perform Power-On-Self-Test (POST)
- Load the IOS from Flash or TFTP server
- Load the startup configuration file from NVRAM