Last Updated on February 21, 2021 by Admin
Following default settings, what two tasks are performed first in the router boot sequence? (Choose two.)
- Perform the POST routine.
- Locate and load the startup-config file from NVRAM.
- Load the bootstrap program from ROM.
- Load the running-config file from RAM.
- Locate and load the operating system.
Answers Explanation & Hints:
There are three major steps to the router boot sequence:
- Perform Power-On-Self-Test (POST) and load the bootstrap program.
- Load the IOS from Flash or TFTP server.
- Load the startup configuration file from NVRAM.