Last Updated on February 3, 2024 by InfraExam
How do EIGRP routers establish and maintain neighbor relationships?
- by exchanging neighbor tables with directly attached routers
- by comparing known routes to information received in updates
- by exchanging hello packets with neighboring routers
- by dynamically learning new routes from neighbors
- by exchanging routing tables with directly attached routers
|Answers Explanation & Hints:
EIGRP uses hello messages to establish and maintain neighbor relationships.