Last Updated on February 9, 2016 by InfraExam
Introduction to Linux I Chapter 25 Exam Answer
PRESSEXAM.COM has been trying to collect all exams. There are 16 questions in Introduction to Linux I Chapter 25. We has modified and correct all answer. You should review all answers in Introduction to Linux I Chapter 25. Good Luck for your exam.
Question ID 836
What two differences are there between querying an installed RPM and an RPM package file with the rpm command?
- To query the installed RPM, you have to add the -i option.
- You must use the full filename when querying the installed RPM.
- You must use the full filename when querying the package.
- To query the package file, you have to add the -p option.
Question ID 837
If you use the -f option when performing an rpm query:
- The command will display the full filename of the original package.
- The command output will wrap at half screen width.
- The command will show the package that owns a file.
- The command will output a list of the files in the packages.
Question ID 839
If you you have a RPM package file named, figlet-1.1-0.3.i686.rpm, which rpm commands will install it?
- rpm -F figlet-1.1-0.3.i686.rpm
- rpm -U figlet-1.1-0.3.i686.rpm
- rpm -e figlet-1.1-0.3.i686.rpm
- rpm -i figlet-1.1-0.3.i686.rpm
Question ID 840
The rpm2cpio command can be used to:
- List the content of a “.rpm” file
- Create a new “.rpm” file
- Build a binary “.rpm” file from a source “.src.rpm” file
- Extract files from a “.rpm” file
Question ID 846
What is the primary configuration file for yum?
Question ID 847
In what directory are yum repository configuration files stored?
Question ID 850
How can you determine the RPM package that owns a file?
- yum info
- yum find
- yum owns
- yum provides
Question ID 852
What is the main advantage in using yum over rpm?
- It can automatically resolve dependency issues between packages
- It is able to use multiple repositories
- It is able to install packages from internet addresses
- It will allow you to override dependencies
Question ID 854
How can you remove a package using an rpm command?
- rpm -r
- rpm -d
- rpm -e
- rpm -x
Question ID 858
Which command will show the dependencies of an RPM package?
- yum requires
- yum provides
- rpm -qpd
- rpm -qpR
Question ID 859
How is the kernel package special for package management?
- New versions should be installed instead of upgraded
- It cannot be uninstalled
- It contains the core of the operating system
- New versions should be upgraded instead of installed
Question ID 861
Which command shows the scripts that may be part of a RPM package?
- yum info
- yum scripts
- rpm -q –scripts
- rpm -qs
Question ID 864
Which command will check the integrity of an RPM file?
- rpm -qcp
- rpm -qKp
- rpm -qCp
- rpm -qkp
Question ID 865
All RPM package management commands must be run as the root user.
True or False?
Question ID 1009
What are the correct options for the rpm command to display a list of all installed packages?
Question ID 1010
Which command will download RPM files from repositories?