Last Updated on February 5, 2016 by InfraExam
Linux Essentials Chapter 10 Exam Answer
- Question ID 140
Which of the following are valid CPU types for Intel-based platforms?
- 24 bit
- 64 bit
- 48 bit
- 32 bit
- Question ID 141
64 bit platforms can access more memory than 32 bit platforms.
True or False?
- Question ID 142
Which of the following commands will display CPU information?
- cat /proc/cpuinfo
- Question ID 143
A CPU flag…
- …defines the CPU manufacturer.
- …defines how many devices can be attached to the system.
- …is not a valid term.
- …defines the features that the CPU supports.
- Question ID 144
Which command displays information from SMBIOS?
- Question ID 146
Choose all of the following statements that are true in regard to virtual RAM:
- Virtual RAM is used when available physical RAM is low.
- Virtual RAM is also called swap space
- Virtual RAM is stored on a hard drive
- Virtual RAM is stored in the CPU
- Question ID 148
Which of the following are common busing systems?
- Question ID 152
A division of a hard drive may be referred to as a _______ .
- Question ID 153
Which of the following are valid partitioning types?
- Question ID 154
The fdisk command is a tool used for working with the MBR partitioned disks.
True or False?
- Question ID 155
Which of the following is the valid device file name for the first IDE hard drive on the system?
- Question ID 156
Which of the following are valid video cable connector types?