Last Updated on November 15, 2020 by Admin
Refer to the exhibit. A network administrator has just configured address translation and is verifying the configuration. What three things can the administrator verify? (Choose three.)
- Address translation is working.
- Three addresses from the NAT pool are being used by hosts.
- The name of the NAT pool is refCount.
- A standard access list numbered 1 was used as part of the configuration process.
- Two types of NAT are enabled.
- One port on the router is not participating in the address translation.
Answers Explanation & Hints:
The show ip nat statistics , show ip nat translations , and debug ip nat commands are useful in determining if NAT is working and and also useful in troubleshooting problems that are associated with NAT. NAT is working, as shown by the hits and misses count. Because there are four misses, a problem might be evident. The standard access list numbered 1 is being used and the translation pool is named NAT as evidenced by the last line of the output. Both static NAT and NAT overload are used as seen in the Total translations line.