Last Updated on October 29, 2020 by Admin
Refer to the exhibit. A network administrator is verifying the configuration of inter-VLAN routing. Users complain that PCs on different VLANs cannot communicate. Based on the output, what are two configuration errors on switch interface Gi1/1? (Choose two.)
- Gi1/1 is in the default VLAN.
- Voice VLAN is not assigned to Gi1/1.
- Gi1/1 is configured as trunk mode.
- Negotiation of trunking is turned on on Gi1/1.
- The trunking encapsulation protocol is configured wrong.
Answers Explanation & Hints:
With legacy inter-VLAN routing methods, the switch ports that connect to the router should be configured as access mode and be assigned appropriate VLANs. In this scenario, the Gi1/1 interface should be in access mode with VLAN 10 assigned. The other options are default settings on the switch and have no effect on legacy inter-VLAN routing.