Last Updated on April 30, 2021 by Admin
Refer to the exhibit. An extended access list has been created to prevent human resource users from gaining access to the accounting server. All other network traffic is to be permitted. When following the ACL configuration guidelines, on which router, interface, and direction should the access list be applied?
- router R1, interface S0/1/0, outbound
- router R1, interface Gi0/0/0, inbound
- router R1, interface Gi0/0/0, outbound
- router R2, interface S0/1/1, inbound
- router R2, interface Gi0/0/1, inbound
- router R2, interface Gi0/0/1, outbound
Answers Explanation & Hints:
The ACL configuration guidelines recommend placing extended access control lists as close to the source of network traffic as possible and placing standard access control lists as close to the destination of network traffic as possible.