Refer to the exhibit. Approximately what percentage of the physical memory is still available on this Windows system?

CyberOps Associate (200-201) Certification Practice Exam Answers 05
CyberOps Associate (200-201) Certification Practice Exam Answers 05
  • 32%
  • 53%
  • 68%
  • 90%

Explanation & Hint:

The graphic shows that there is 5.1 GB (187 MB) of memory in use with 10.6 GB still available. Together this adds up to 16 GB of total physical memory. 5 GB is approximately 32% of 16 GB leaving 68% still available.

For more Questions and Answers:

CyberOps Associate (200-201) Certification Practice Exam Answers Full 100%