Last Updated on October 6, 2020 by Admin
Refer to the exhibit. If Host1 were to transfer a file to the server, what layers of the TCP/IP model would be used?
- only application, Internet, and network access layers
- only application, transport, network, data link, and physical layers
- application, session, transport, network, data link, and physical layers
- only application and Internet layers
- application, transport, Internet, and network access layers
- only Internet and network access layers
The TCP/IP model contains the application, transport, internet, and network access layers. A file transfer uses the FTP application layer protocol. The data would move from the application layer through all of the layers of the model and across the network to the file server.