Last Updated on March 8, 2021 by Admin
Refer to the exhibit. The network administrator is configuring the port security feature on switch SWC. The administrator issued the command show port-security interface fa 0/2 to verify the configuration. What can be concluded from the output that is shown? (Choose three.)
- The port is configured as a trunk link.
- This port is currently up.
- The switch port mode for this interface is access mode.
- Three security violations have been detected on this interface.
- There is no device currently connected to this port.
- Security violations will cause this port to shut down immediately.