Last Updated on October 29, 2020 by Admin
Refer to the exhibit. The small company shown uses static routing. Users on the R2 LAN have reported a problem with connectivity. What is the issue?
- R2 needs a static route to the R1 LANs.
- R1 and R2 must use a dynamic routing protocol.
- R1 needs a default route to R2.
- R1 needs a static route to the R2 LAN.
- R2 needs a static route to the Internet.
Answers Explanation & Hints:
R1 has a default route to the Internet. R2 has a default route to R1. R1 is missing a static route for the 10.0.60.0 network. Any traffic that reached R1 and is destined for 10.0.60.0/24 will be routed to the ISP.