Last Updated on October 6, 2020 by Admin
What are three characteristics of the CSMA/CD process? (Choose three.)
- After detecting a collision, hosts can attempt to resume transmission after a random time delay has expired.
- A jam signal indicates that the collision has cleared and the media is not busy.
- All of the devices on a segment see data that passes on the network medium.
- The device with the electronic token is the only one that can transmit after a collision.
- Devices can be configured with a higher transmission priority.
- A device listens and waits until the media is not busy before transmitting.