Last Updated on October 29, 2020 by InfraExam
What are two advantages of static routing over dynamic routing? (Choose two.)
- Static routing is more secure because it does not advertise over the network.
- Static routing scales well with expanding networks.
- Static routing requires very little knowledge of the network for correct implementation.
- Static routing uses fewer router resources than dynamic routing.
- Static routing is relatively easy to configure for large networks.
Answers Explanation & Hints:
Static routing requires a thorough understanding of the entire network for proper implementation. It can be prone to errors and does not scale well for large networks. Static routing uses fewer router resources, because no computing is required for updating routes. Static routing can also be more secure because it does not advertise over the network.