Last Updated on October 29, 2020 by InfraExam
What are two advantages of using LACP? (Choose two.)
- LACP allows Fast Ethernet and Gigabit Ethernet interfaces to be mixed within a single EtherChannel.
- It eliminates the need for configuring trunk interfaces when deploying VLANs on multiple switches.
- It allows directly connected switches to negotiate an EtherChannel link.
- It provides a simulated environment for testing link aggregation.
- It decreases the amount of configuration that is needed on a switch.
- It allows the use of multivendor devices.
Answers Explanation & Hints:
The Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP) allows directly connected multivendor switches to negotiate an EtherChannel link. LACP helps create the EtherChannel link by detecting the configuration of each side and making sure that they are compatible so that the EtherChannel link can be enabled when needed.