Last Updated on April 28, 2021 by Admin
What are two characteristics of the Cisco IOS Resilient Configuration feature? (Choose two.)
- It is a universal feature that can be activated on all Cisco devices.
- It minimizes the downtime of a device that has had the image and configuration deleted.
- It sends a backup copy of the IOS image to a TFTP server.
- It maintains a mirror image of the configuration file in RAM.
- It saves a secure copy of the primary image and device configuration that cannot be removed by a user.
Answers Explanation & Hints:
The Cisco IOS Resilient Configuration stores a secure copy of the primary image file and device configuration. These secure files cannot be removed by a user. Its main function is to speed up the recovery time if a device has been compromised and the image file and the device configuration have been deleted. This feature is only available on platforms that support a PCMCIA ATA disk with enough storage space.