Last Updated on March 17, 2021 by Admin
What are two characteristics of the SLAAC method for IPv6 address configuration? (Choose two.)
- Clients send router advertisement messages to routers to request IPv6 addressing.
- IPv6 addressing is dynamically assigned to clients through the use of ICMPv6.
- This stateful method of acquiring an IPv6 address requires at least one DHCPv6 server.
- The default gateway of an IPv6 client on a LAN will be the link-local address of the router interface attached to the LAN.
- Router solicitation messages are sent by the router to offer IPv6 addressing to clients.