Last Updated on March 26, 2021 by Admin
What are two characteristics of the staging environment of the four-tier deployment environment structure? (Choose two.)
- It is the point where code has been tested multiple times and is error free.
- It is structured as close as possible to the actual production environment.
- It is where the code undergoes final acceptance testing in a realistic environment.
- It is where end users will interact with the code.
- It often includes automated testing tools such as Jenkins, CircleCl, or Travis Cl.