Last Updated on February 14, 2019 by InfraExam
What are two consequences of setting an incorrect boot order in the system BIOS? (Choose two.)
- The computer locks up without any error messages.
- The computer displays a “BOOTMGR is missing” error after POST.
- The computer displays an “Invalid Boot Disk” error after POST.
- The computer continually restarts without displaying the desktop.
- The computer displays an ‘Inaccessible Boot Device’ error after POST.
When the boot order is not set correctly in the BIOS, the BIOS may not be able to locate a valid OS to boot the computer because the BIOS is not configured to look at the correct drive. Error messages, such as “BOOTMGR is missing”, “Invalid Boot Disk”, or “Missing NTLDR” may display.