Last Updated on October 29, 2020 by Admin
What are two requirements to be able to configure an EtherChannel between two switches? (Choose two.)
- The interfaces that are involved need to be contiguous on the switch.
- All the interfaces need to work at the same speed.
- All the interfaces need to be working in the same duplex mode.
- All interfaces need to be assigned to different VLANs.
- Different allowed ranges of VLANs must exist on each end.
Answers Explanation & Hints:
All interfaces in the EtherChannel bundle must be assigned to the same VLAN or be configured as a trunk. If the allowed range of VLANs is not the same, the interfaces do not form an EtherChannel even when set to auto or desirable mode.