Last Updated on November 7, 2020 by Admin
What is the format of the router ID on an OSPF-enabled router?
- a character string with no space
- a 32-bit number formatted like an IPv4 address
- a unique phrase with no more than 16 characters
- a unique router host name that is configured on the router
- an 8-bit number with a decimal value between 0 and 255
Answers Explanation & Hints:
A router ID is a 32-bit number formatted like an IPv4 address and assigned in order to uniquely identify a router among OSPF peers.