Last Updated on June 17, 2021 by Admin
Which statement describes an important characteristic of a site-to-site VPN?
- It is ideally suited for use by mobile workers.
- After the initial connection is established, it can dynamically change connection information.
- It requires using a VPN client on the host PC.
- It is commonly implemented over dialup and cable modem networks.
- It must be statically set up.
Answers Explanation & Hints:
A site-to-site VPN is created between the network devices of two separate networks. The VPN is static and stays established. The internal hosts of the two networks have no knowledge of the VPN.