Last Updated on May 5, 2023 by InfraExam
Which two characteristics are associated with UDP sessions? (Choose two.)
- Destination devices receive traffic with minimal delay.
- Transmitted data segments are tracked.
- Destination devices reassemble messages and pass them to an application.
- Received data is unacknowledged.
- Unacknowledged data packets are retransmitted.
Answers Explanation & Hints:
· Provides tracking of transmitted data segments
· Destination devices will acknowledge received data.
· Source devices will retransmit unacknowledged data.
· Destination devices will not acknowledge received data
· Headers use very little overhead and cause minimal delay.