Last Updated on January 6, 2019 by InfraExam
Which two factors must be considered when replacing old RAM modules in a PC? (Choose two.)
- The new RAM must be compatible with BIOS or UEFI.
- The new RAM must be compatible with the motherboard.
- The speed of the new RAM must be supported by the chipset.
- The power supply must provide the voltage that is requred by the new RAM.
- The new RAM must match the old RAM in terms of capacity and speed.
Explanation:When the RAM on a motherboard is being replaced or upgraded, the new RAM module must be compatible with the current motherboard. In addition, the speed of the new RAM must be supported by the chipset.