Last Updated on November 2, 2020 by InfraExam
Which two functions are performed at the LLC sublayer of the OSI data link layer? (Choose two.)
- Enables IPv4 and IPv6 to utilize the same network interface and media.
- Places information in the frame that identifies which network layer protocol is being used for the frame.
- Integrates various physical technologies.
- Implements a process to delimit fields within a Layer 2 frame.
- Controls the NIC responsible for sending and receiving data on the physical medium.