Last Updated on February 17, 2019 by InfraExam
Which two methods should a technician use to update a device driver? (Choose two.)
- Insert the operating system installation media and load the driver from there.
- Use the media that came with the device.
- Buy another operating system license.
- Download the driver from the website of the manufacturer.
- Perform a firmware update.
The two methods to install the driver manually are to use the media that came with the device or to download the driver from the website of the manufacturer.