Last Updated on October 6, 2020 by InfraExam
Which two statements accurately describe an advantage or a disadvantage when deploying NAT for IPv4 in a network? (Choose two.)
- NAT will impact negatively on switch performance.
- NAT causes routing tables to include more information.
- NAT improves packet handling.
- NAT adds authentication capability to IPv4.
- NAT provides a solution to slow down the IPv4 address depletion.
- NAT introduces problems for some applications that require end-to-end connectivity.