Last Updated on October 29, 2020 by InfraExam
Which two statements are characteristics of routed ports on a multilayer switch? (Choose two.)
- In a switched network, they are mostly configured between switches at the core and distribution layers.
- They are used for point-to-multipoint links.
- They are not associated with a particular VLAN.
- They support subinterfaces, like interfaces on the Cisco IOS routers.
- The interface vlan <vlan number> command has to be entered to create a VLAN on routed ports.