Last Updated on October 29, 2020 by Admin
Which two statements are correct with respect to SVI inter-VLAN routing? (Choose two.)
- Switching packets is faster with SVI.
- There is no need for a connection to a router.
- Virtual interfaces support subinterfaces.
- SVIs can be bundled into EtherChannels.
- SVIs eliminate the need for a default gateway in the hosts.
Answers Explanation & Hints:
The SVI inter-VLAN routing method is faster than other methods. The switch can route the existing VLANs without the need for a router.