Last Updated on October 6, 2020 by Admin
Which two statements describe features of an IPv4 routing table on a router? (Choose two.)
- Directly connected interfaces will have two route source codes in the routing table: C and S .
- The netstat -r command can be used to display the routing table of a router.
- If there are two or more possible routes to the same destination, the route associated with the higher metric value is included in the routing table.
- The routing table lists the MAC addresses of each active interface.
- If a default static route is configured in the router, an entry will be included in the routing table with source code S .
- It stores information about routes derived from the active router interfaces.