Last Updated on April 28, 2021 by Admin
Which two statements describe the two configuration models for Cisco IOS firewalls? (Choose two.)
- The IOS Classic Firewall and ZPF cannot be combined on a single interface.
- ZPF must be enabled in the router configuration before enabling an IOS Classic Firewall.
- IOS Classic Firewalls must be enabled in the router configuration before enabling ZPF.
- IOS Classic Firewalls and ZPF models can be enabled on a router concurrently.
- Both IOS Classic Firewall and ZPF models require ACLs to define traffic filtering policies.
Answers Explanation & Hints:
There are two configuration models for Cisco IOS Firewalls, IOS Classic Firewalls and zone-based policy firewalls (ZPF). Both configuration models can be enabled concurrently on a router but they cannot be combined on a single interface. One benefit of using ZPF is that ZPF is not dependent on ACLs.